Agora Portals International School offers unique opportunities to prepare our students for a truly international future.Throughout the academic year pupils from Agora Portals are invited to participate in international events and activities organised by the Globeducate Group. At these events, our students get to meet and make friends with Globeducate students from all over the world and enjoy unique experiences that enrich and enhance the learning process, reinforce the importance of a global approach to education and promote openness towards and respect for other cultures.
These events are a key element in preparing our pupils for an international future and help them to embrace a more universal and open view of the world. The events are designed to lay the foundations for greater academic and professional mobility and encourage our pupils to improve their language skills, interact with students from other countries and enjoy the unique benefits available when learning in a completely international environment.
Globeducate International Events
- Globeducate Model United Nations: simulations of the United Nations where the pupils become country delegates and debate global issues in English.
- Globeducate Academic Olympics: science, mathematics, and technology Olympics where pupils from different schools make new friends while they compete in an international and multilingual atmosphere.
- Globeducate International Music Festival: during a week pupils show how passionate they are about music in a professional way.
- Globeducate Olympic Games: a sporting competition where pupils show their skills in a variety of sports (football, rhythmic gymnastics, swimming, athletics, among others).
- Globeducate Arts Competition: an art competition where the pupils exhibit all their artistic creativity and sensibility with their own creations.
- Globeducate Leadership Summit: this summit brings together senior students aged 17-18 for a packed timetable of seminars, presentations, interactive activities targeting topics such as public speaking and communication skills, problem solving and a keynote speaker.
- Iberia Cup: a popular festival of basketball and football open to girls and boys aged 12 to 14, always hosted by one of our schools in Spain or Portugal. The event includes opportunities for students to mix with those from other schools and to socialise after the sporting fixtures.